How to become a successful adopter
Sign up today to become a member of International Adoption Guide and take the first step on your adoption journey. For a subscription fee of only £9.99 per month you get the latest adoption information at your fingertips
Sign up here to find out EVERYTHING you need to know to successfully adopt a child from overseas. With our guidance, your dreams of becoming a parent can be realised.
Benefits of Membership
* Access to 480 pages of valuable information you need
* Step-by-step guide to the 50 steps of whole process from beginning to end
* Demystifies the international adoption process
* Discerns between fact and fiction
* Current and up to date information
Is international adoption for you?
* Read our adoption case studies
* Learn tips from other successful adopters
* Make informed choices for your future
* Save hours and hours of internet research as everything you will need to know about adopting a child into the UK will be found in this one resource. Saving you precious time and effort. Articles sourced from around the world and pertinent to UK families are gathered and filtered so you don't waste energy sifting through non-essential stuff.
* Find out who is who in inter-country adoption in the UK. Our Contact directory is the most fully comprehensive list of resources available in the country and is continuously updated to bring you the latest contact information.
* Keep up to date with changes. Do not be caught off guard. Events change very rapidly in international adoption. Members are informed by e-mail alerts as soon as something of importance occurs so you can make appropriate adjustments.
* Know you have support. The international adoption process is very, fraught and stressful and friends and family will not be able to give you the same support as fellow adopters. Join the international adoption community and get the support you need throughout the whole process and when you bring your children home.
* Learn from others who have been there. Join in our webinars and download our audio programmes to hear successful adopters stories and gain from their experience.
Find out what it costs to become a member click here
* Ask the experts. Have a burning question to ask? Direct it towards one of the specialists in their field and get accurate and up to date information within the week.
* Have access to advice and tips from other adopters helping you be better prepared and making your journey more enjoyable and less stressful.
* Have knowledge at you finger tips with the monthly newsletter and quarterly magazine bringing you all the latest news, research, stories and advice keeping you informed on all the latest thinking from all over the world.
* Stay sane! Know that you are not alone in this process and anything can and does happen. Join the forum and share your thoughts and feelings with others going through the same emotional roller coaster enabling you to handle things better and feel less stressful.
Join others on the adoption journey - becomea member here
* Save money. We don't want you to be bankrupt when you bring your child home so we offer all sorts of tips and advice to help you save money-making your adoption more affordable.
And have access to accurate , honest, exclusive, and reliable independent information and support. A premium service honouring you the future parent.
“After a long struggle we thought we had managed to get everything in order for the Russian authorities but at each stage we seemed to be asked for something else, often without much information at all. If there was a place to go to find such information, download the documents or get in touch with people who have done it before to get advice it would have saved so much time, expense and stress, maybe even a wasted trip to Russia” J & G Bucks new parents of M
Join NOW and change your life forever
P.S. It is my wish to see as many children as I can leave orphanages and find loving homes. This is my quest and I will do everything in my power to help you on your quest to become parents. I do not have any other agenda.